My Lovely Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Whimsy - Unconditional Love


Hello!

I have a super quick and easy card to share with you today, using the Clear Stamp Set
'Unconditional Love'
This is a brilliant set for all you pet lovers card needs.
My card today could be used for several occasions, including a sympathy card for a pet bereavement.

To make my card a made a top folding vertical A2 card base from black cardstock, and then cut a narrower panel from more black cardstock.
I used my anti static tool on this panel and then stamped the large image from the stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I did the same for the sentiment below the image.
I used some gold glitter tape to make 2 vertical lines towards the edges of my card and then mounted the panel on the base card with some craft foam to pop it up a little.

Finally I added a few drops of gold Nuvo Drops to finish off.


Unconditional Love Glitter Tape Gold 15mm x 5mmVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)

Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and sentiment. Ty for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite cards yet with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this to bits hun! That gold on black is SO striking! Lush, gorgeous design and such a heart melting sentiment. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very classy design, and love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's is such a nice card. Thanks for giving me an idea of design because as of the moment we're planning to have a giveaways in 10th day of our beloved Argo. After his pet cremation in hampton roads we still here in the corner, we're grieving and we still miss him. It is hard to move on to your best buddy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx