My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Fly By stamp set


Hello!

Have you been enjoying the new March release from Whimsy Stamps?

I have a cute card showcasing a couple of the new products. A clear stamp set called Fly By and a set of border dies called Envelope Edgers (links to products at the end of my post).

I cut my card base with the border die, setting aside the lower piece to glue back in. Once nice thing about these dies is that they cut emboss both sides, so that both pieces have stitching lines.

I stenciled the top half of my card using Distress Oxides to make a rainbow of clouds as a background for my plane which I stamped and coloured seperately with Zig Markers and then fussy cut.

I stamped my sentiment in black ink and then positioned my plane with some foam tape.

I glued the bottom half of my card bask in against a piece of backing card and finished off with a smattering of enamel dots in matching colours.

*NEW Envelope Edger Die Set *NEW Fly By *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. this is stunning card Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Linda! LOVE the way you've inked the sky! So cool and so effective. Love those envelope edgers too. Brilliant design hun. It's far too long since I've popped in for a hello, so forgive me the massive comment bomb! Hope you're having a great weekend. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx