My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Paper Smooches- You Heart is Pure Gold

Hello!

I'm back again with another make as part of my July guest spot over at Paper Smooches.

I used the Body Language stamp set and the Body Language Icons die set, using the heart again, but this time I stamped it out several times, didn't bother with the arms and legs and used the happy face.

I coloured then all in shades of pink and orange except for the middle one which I coloured with my Gansai Tambi Stary Nights Watercolours, to give it that metallic gold finish. I stamped the faces once they were all  dry, and cut them out with the matching die. 

I used a piece of Tilm Holtz watercolour paper and blended the same shades with distress inks, using Wild Honey for the gold. I sprinkled a few dots of water and blotted for more texture and interest.

I stamped the sentiment and the hearts with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I cut it with a stitched rectangle die and mounted on some gold lustre cardstock.

I glued my base to an A2 horizontal card base and added my hearts with foam tape.

Finally I added some googly eyes to my little heart faces.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx