My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Whimsy Stamps June Release Day 1 - Lee Holland - Puppy with Balloons

Hello!

It's day one of the Whimsy Stamps June release and I'm so excited to share with you because this new release is awesome!

No automatic alt text available.


There is so much to choose from, but for my first card I had to go with 
I mean how cute is he?!


I coloured this little cutie up with my Zig Markers and water, I made the balloons 2 tone for a bit of extra interest. Once dry I fussy cut the whole image and then made a little background scene for him with distress inks, a blending tool and some creative masking and trimmed it with one of the 

Then I had the idea of using one of the Balloon Dies from the older Big Balloon Celebrations die set, to cut 3 shapes from Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and blend some inks over them to match the puppy's balloons. I sprinkled a few drops of water and blotted for some added interest.

I adhered balloons to my inked scene and then popped my image up on top with some foam tape, then adhered the whole panel to the front of my card base with some craft foam in between.

I stamped 'hugs' from the Happy Sayings sentiment stamp set with black ink onto some white card, trimmed it and popped it just behind my image with a little foam tape.

To finish I added a few clear sequins.

I'm proper chuffed with the way this turned out and I hope you love it too.

There's so much to love about this new release, and if that wasn't enough, Denise has a fab offer in store at the moment where you get this fabulous stamp set absolutely free when you spend $75 or more in store.

Image may contain: plant and text

You can find it here.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I adore this new image and love your beautiful colouring too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Linda! You colouring of the balloons is fabulous showing their translucency to perfection.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - love the happy colors and that cute image... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is so cute, it's gorgeous, beautiful colours too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx