My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

Star Princess for Whimsy Stamps New Release

Hello!

I'm back with another card for the Whimsy Stamps June release and this time I played with
 'Star Princess' 
you can find her here.

I kept my card fairly simple, colouring her with my Zig Markers and Stamping a sentiment from the Shine Bright clear stamp set.

I used some diamante embellishments to finish, along with a diamante Star Charm and Diamante Crown.

Don't forget to look out for the rest of the fabulous release for June. I will have more to share with you in coming weeks.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Love your simple cards, Linda! They look simple but I know how much work and thought is hiding behind. You rock this style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Linda and your colouring of it. A super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx