My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sea You Soon

Hello!

It's another mermaid card from me today, this set is really getting an outing isn't it?

This time I stripped my card right down till it was almost a one layer card....almost....breathe Linda ....breathe....

I started making a US A2 size card blank with smooth white cardstock and stenciling my clouds and waves with the MFT Cloud Stencil and then added some rays of sun with the MFT Radiating Rays Stencil.

I rounded the bottom corners with my corner chomper and stamped my sentiment in the top left corner of my card with Black Onyx Versafine ink.


I stamped my mermaid and a rock for her to sit on, from the MFT Mermazing stamp set and coloured them with my Zig Markers, using 1 distress marker in Vintage Photo for the skin. Then I cut them out with the matching Die-namics and added them to the bottom of my card with tape and foam tape.

Finally I added some clear sequins to finish.

All stamps, dies and stencils were bought from Dies to Die for in the UK.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Linda... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really pretty hun! Love the soft inked scene, so clever. Gorgeous image too, it that Torico? Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful design! Love your coloring and the use of that sunburst stencil

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx