My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

MFT Camp Create - Divine Dry Embossing - Beautiful Butterflies

Hello!

Swinging in super quick with the last of my cards made during Camp Create 2017.

I did not get the time to do a slider or a glitter card for those classes...damn work, but I did manage the bonus class - Divine Dry Embossing.

I made 2 cards using the Beautiful Butterflies stamp and die set for both. This time I didn't use the solid layering stamps, I cut my butterflies with the die and did some ink blending and water spotting on both, stamping the markings in black ink once they were dry.


For my dry embossing I actually used stencils. This is a great way to get more life from your stencils, they really are so versatile. The top one is the Radiating Rays stencil and the other is an older one that I can't remember where it's from.


I also used a few dies from the Blueprints 31 set.

That's another badge ticked off. If you want to join in with the class you can find it here.

I really have enjoyed the classes this year and I'll be sure to join in the fun again next year, looking forward to it.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using stencils dor embossing. Definitely something I need to remember, because I have several stencils which I love, but don't use them enough.
    Your cards turned out beautifully. I love how the butterflies stand out.
    Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx