My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Lots of Layers at Deep Ocean Challenge

Hello!

I'm having a little break from all the CAS today, with a layered, shabby card for 

For this card I used some lovely Lemoncraft Papers as a backdrop for this lovely Butterfly, made from the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I did some ink blending on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and then made some small splashes of water and blotted. Once fully dry I stamped on the markings in Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I cut out the butterfly with the coordinating die and then I creased it down the centre to give it some added dimension, placing 3 self adhesive pearls down the body, and then set it aside.

I made a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base from ivory cardstock, and then cut a piece of 'Just love me' patterned paper a little smaller.  I cut a second piece that was smaller again by about half and inch or so and inked and distressed both pieces.

I cut some of the pink paper out with an old LDRS die Lovely View, grabbed some embellishments and started putting my card together. 

I've listed all the items I used from The Ribbon Girl below, along with links to the items in store.



That's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more MFT inspiration.

Thanks for dropping by!




4 comments:

  1. Hello Linda , I see your card on Facebook ...Gorgeous card !! I Love It
    Beautiful design ,flowers colors amazing .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Linda! Love the embossed details on this beautiful butterfly. Stunning layers, papers and blooms. Rich, opulent, and beautiful and yet soft and serene too. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful card, Linda! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx