My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Lollipop Shaker Card

Hello!

Something a little different from me today and a bit of a change from all the CAS cards I've been posting recently.
I've been meaning to try my hand at a lollipop or wand card for ages, and the other day when I had a bit of spare time I decided to have a play.

I didn't do the concertina bit this time, because I had this fab gathered tulle that worked very well in it's place, and I used some fancy doily type die cuts for my layers. I also decided to make it into a shaker card for a bit more fun, it would be great I think to make one of these like a rattle for a new baby card too.


They aren't the easiest thing in the world to photograph, but I did my best for you.


I've listed all the items used below, along with links to any Ribbon Girl items that will take you straight to the item in the shop.

Plain Pink Cardstock
Pink Gathered Tulle Trim
3 mm White Pearl Bead String (coloured with Copic Ink)
Lucy's Princess Sparkly Shaker Selection

I also used a Whimsy Stamps from the following set:

That's all from me today, thanks so much for visiting!



6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Linda..... this is amazing! You're really going to have to stop turning out these wonderfully inspiring creations.... when I see them I want to give each technique/style a go - and would never ever get enough time!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Linda! I think I prefer the tulle to a concertina. I love the sequins (my pack arrived today) and the die cuts are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its stunning!
    love it very much!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this is Linda, a beautiful creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, one of the prettiest projects ever...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx