My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

I Spot a Great Friend

Hello!

I'm popping in with a little My Favorite Things love today. This is another card using the Loveable Leopards set, which is just adorable.

I coloured the leopard on the tree branch this time along with the 3 birds, with my Zig markers, (hese are my favourite, go to colouring medium at the moment), and cut them out with the matching die-namics.

I used some paper from the Sweet Celebrations 6 x 6 paper pad and the Vertical Stitched Cover Up Companion Die-namic to make this card along with some Orange Fizz cardstock.


I used the cloud stencil to stencil the clouds with some Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, and stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set onto some Gumdrop Green Cardstock, cutting it out with the narrow banner die from Blueprints 31. I finished with a few jewels from Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

That's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with some inspiration from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx