My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 June 2017

Holiday Cheer

Hello!

I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone with this card. 1 I would get another Camp Create class done and 2. In the process I'd check off another elusive Christmas Card lol.

So this is my card for the fabulously titled class- Spectacular Shakers.

If you want to join in with this class, there's still time and you can find it here


I used one of the little penguins from the Toasty Greetings stamp set (my daughter loves penguins so I do try to use some), stamped him out on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Versafine ink in Onyx Black.

Than I coloured him in with my zig markers and cut him out with the coordinating die.

The background of the shaker window is meant to be reminiscent of an igloo wall. I used the English Brick stencil and some blue shades of ink with my Clarity stencil brush for some soft tones. 
Unfortunately the die I cut my aperture with is no longer available from MFT, but you could use an ordinary circle die instead if you don't have something similar.

I used a mix of the Lucy's Lagoon Sparkly Shaker mix and some white sequins from my stash.

The large rectangle die is from MFT Blueprints 15 and the smaller one is from MFT Blueprints 20.

I finished off with a small banner and a little charm and twine.

This is the badge earned from the Spectacular Shaker class.

I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you so much for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another fab shaker card. I love the cute penguin with his marshmallows too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that is just darling. What a super cute CAS card. That penguin is too cute amd the design is superb. Fab work! Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx