My Lovely Followers

Sunday 18 June 2017

Fairy Shaker at The Ribbon Girl


Hello!

We have a new challenge up over at The Ribbon Girls and as always for our second challenge of the month, it's
Anything Goes with an Image

I made a sweet little shaker card with the new Fairy Happy stamp set from MFT Stamps. I kept the colouring very simple as tbh I'd forgotten the challenge was this weekend and I was in a little bit of a rush lol. The dies used are all MFT apart from the little tag, and that die and stamp is from Mama Elephant.

I used the following Ribbon Girl products to complete my card:


I do hope you can join us, there are the following lovely prizes up for grabs:

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV

http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk

Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl

http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php

Third prize:  A lovely prize from Marianne Designs




Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. a lovely shaker card Linda, and the little fairy looks great! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, wunderschöne Karte, ganz toll gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda! Love the princess sparkly bits, I can't wait to play with mine!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet image and card. I love shaker cards and this one is a beauty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx