My Lovely Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

Saturday Spotlight - Francine Vuilleme

Hello!

Time for another Saturday Spotlight. This will actually be the last one for a few weeks because I have a lot on over the coming weeks and lots of other things to share with you.

So as the title says, this Saturday's spotlight is on 

Francine Vuilleme

Francine is Swiss and has the most fabulous CAS style. Her colouring skills are awesome and she shows masses of creativity and ingenuity in her designs.
I only stumbled across Francine's work this year so she was a new find for me, but I was blown away by her style. She has been on many Design Teams, but you may have seen her current work as part of the MFT, or Penny Black design teams.

I've got my head around CAS a lot more recently, but I don't think I could ever attempt the kind of one layer cards that Francine sometimes makes without it looking very flat!

I'm extremely honoured to say that she is on the same design team as me as she is guesting for Whimsy Stamps for 3 months.
I've included some of my favourite examples of Francine's work below as well as links to her blog, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channel.

No automatic alt text available.








If you're not familiar with her work, I urge you to go check it out, you won't be sorry you did.

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx