My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 December 2016

Mama Elephant - Polar Pals


Hello!

I've been super busy at work recently, but I've still managed to get some Christmas crafting done in my down time.....quite a lot of cards actually. How you ask? Well I bought a Mama Elephant Polar Pals Stamp Set and matching dies, and proceeded to see how many different CAS cards I could knock out with them. I surprised even myself.

Now these are all super quickly made cards, no do not expect my colouring to be perfect, it's not it was quick, but it will serve to show that you don't need fabulous colouring skills to make great cards, you can colour some things up simply and very quickly and still be pleased with your end result.

So...enough yap, I have 2 cards to share with you today, I made them very similar, using the same basic layout and elements and just changed up which snowman stamp I used and the accent colour and sentiment, but the rest is more or less the same making the 2nd one even faster to make. 


You  could make a whole batch of these with different accent colours and sentiments etc and they would all still be individual.


I used Wink of Stella on both the snow bank and the snowmen and pole, which gives them a lovely frosty sparkle, but sadly as usual I could not seem to pick it up on camera, but it does look so lovely in the flesh.

Items used

Plain White Cardstock
Distress Ink Markers
Memento Inks
Wink of Stella Clear Pen

With a little extra work these would also make great shaker cards.

That's all from me today but I'll be back tomorrow with my card for The Ribbon Girls final challenge for 2016 (and no it's not CAS!)

Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful pair of CAS cards Linda, I love the fun snowmen images and your lovely designs.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these cute little snowmen - you've made a couple of fabulous CAS cards Linda!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are so sweet! Perfect little CAS cards, the pops of colour look gorgeous and oh my gosh, I think I can actually see the sparkle on the second one too - it's a Christmas miracle - lol!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx