My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Die Cut Scene

Hello!

Just popping in for a super quick visit to show a card I made with some scraps of card stock. Nothing fancy just a card blank, some off cuts of white, kraft and red cardstock, a sentiment stamp a die and a few gems and sequins and voila! A little Christmas scene.

The die is an old one from Magnolia and the card stock is all off cuts from my stash, but the die for the snow banks and the sentiment are both from Whimsy stamps and I've listed and linked below.



I've made a whole bunch of simple but cute & colourful Christmas cards that I'll be sharing with you soon, I just have to wait for the weekend and some better light to photograph them all as during the week it's so dark when I get home from work and dark when I leave for work too.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your CAS card is beautiful Linda... I do love cards that look so good with no colouring!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card. Love those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card!
    love this trees!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx