My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Whimsy July Release - Elisabeth Bell Birthday Beauty


Hello everyone, I don't know about you, but June went super quick for me, I can't believe it's already time for Whimsy Stamps' July Release. How time does fly.

Check out the FaceBook page as there is a rather fabulous contest going where you could win a place on the Whimsy Craft Retreat in September.
Also do drop by our FaceBook Inspirations Group where we are having a party ALL WEEK sharing all the new release makes and having some fun games with prizes.

You are going to love this month's releases and this stamp may well turn out to be my most favourite of all this month's releases. 

This is Birthday Beauty and she is isn't she?
She's one of the Little Cottage Cuties Collection, drawn by the super sweet Elisabeth Bell whose delightful images always make me smile and feel good.

I've coloured her with my Distress Ink markers to match these gorgeous papers from my stash.


I gave her black hair, something I don't do  often enough, but I really thought it suited this image very well.
I fussy cut her out and layered her with some foam tape on top of my die cut frame

I thought these chipboard corners really went well layered behind the Memory Box  frame, I sponged some Memento Brilliance ink on them and it matches very well with the colour of the paper.

As the die-cutting and chipboard made it already quite embellished, I just added a bit of ribbon, a few flowers and some Copic coloured FB gems to finish.

9 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Linda! the colours you have used are beautiful and I adore this image.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Love the wonderful colours you used and image is so sweet.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable and the colours are so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm pretty sure I blinked and missed June - lol! I guess I was busy crafting ;-)
    This is really pretty and the colours are lush... I love these slightly brighter pastels. Fussy cutting the image and adding it on foam pads is a great way to make sure it stands out; I am rarely brave enough to do fussy cutting! Your colouring is fab; the black hair really does work brilliantly.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You match your colours so well with your colouring medium. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx