My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Monday Candy Number 4 - Winner!


Evening everyone, a super quick post from me just to announce the winner of last week's candy.

My random number generator (otherwise known as my OH) chose the number 4.

That's you Valerija

Please email me at linda.levoir@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Lorraine, I apologise that I have not sent out last week's prize yet, I had a massive sort out and then couldn't find where I'd stashed the stamps I was giving away. I've found them now so the stamp will go in the post to you tomorrow.

Now...I did have a nice 500 followers candy planned. However, Blogger seems to be a bit broken and all followers lists have disappeared from people's blogs, including mine, so until they fix this, my candy will have to wait as I have no way to track it lol!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Valerija!
    Thanks for letting me know Linda, will look out for it to arrive soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so happy right now, Linda! Thank you so much. I love this cute winter stamp! I will email you right now!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Valerija!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx