My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Divine Tilda - New Challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge

Hello to my lovely followers old and new. I hope this week is treating you well. 
We have a new challenge up over at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, and this time the theme is 
Lovely Lace.

Super easy right?

Today I've pulled out one of my Magnolia stamps, its been a while since I coloured one up. 
This is Divine Tilda, and as well as using lace on my card, I thought that her little dress and hair bows looked kind of lacy too.


I coloured her with my distress ink markers to match this lush paper from the Maja Design 
'Enjoying Outdoors' Collection. Lot's of lovely purples and magentas in this collection.

I used the following colours:
Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord & Walnut Stain.
I added lashings of Wink of Stella to her dress and hair bows but I just could not get the camera to pick up the sparkle.


I added a couple of beautiful butterflies from Karla's Kreative Korner, love these!


and lots of lovely embellies from the Ribbon Girl.


I do hope you can join in with our challenge, and don't forget to stop by the blog for the rest of the fab makes from the team!

Have a great week! :) xx

8 comments:

  1. Seems like you've got more free time recently, my friend! You pop gorgeous new cards one after another, almost every day. I don't have enough time to comment hhh
    I've just colored a Magnolia stamp today too for one of the upcoming posts. Your is definitely A-mazing!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful! Love the colours combo and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s stunning Linda. I love the colours of her hair and the design is beautiful as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.... Linda, those colors! Love her hair, too. :)
    Amazing card...
    Have a great day, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous colour combo and delicate colouring. A beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the little touches to this gorgeous Card and all your Amazing Layers are just Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx