My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 August 2015

Wineoclock


Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  I've been spending a lovely few days with my daughter who is visiting with me for her birthday, so I've not really been very active on blogger, but I do have a few days still off work once she returns, so I'll be trying to catch up on my blog visiting then.#

Today it's a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girls challenge blog and it's the regular 
Anything Goes with an Image.
So you can make anything you choose as long as it has at least one image on it.

I made this card for my daughter's birthday, she's just had her hair cut a bit shorter and she does love a glass of wine lol, so I thought it would be perfect for her.


The image is called Wineoclock she's a Saturated Canary digital stamp drawn by the super talented Krista Smith,  and you can purchase her here, she's part of a bundle.


I coloured her with my distress ink markers and matched her to some digital papers from Michele R Designs' new collection 'Delicate Florals' though I haven't used any of the floral papers. These patterned papers in the collection are really striking, LOVE the colours. The beautiful butterfly is from Kay's Kreative Korner. I used CC Designs Make a Card #4 and CC Designs Big Pierced and Stitched Rectangles. I inked all my edges with Pumice Stone distress ink.


I used the following Ribbon Girl embellishments on my card


Why not have a go at this super easy challenge, you could win a lovely prize and check out the rest of my team mates' makes, they are rather spectacular!
That's all from me today, but I'll be back with you really soon  :)  xx

9 comments:

  1. belated happy birthday to your daughter and what a gorgeous card you've made for her - really lovely!! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your daughter
    hope you had fun
    your card is very pretty
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! This is super-beautiful! Fab design and colours!
    Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I celebrated my birthday this past week as well. I love this card, Linda! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Linda! The papers and image are gorgeous and the design is stunning as always.
    Happy belated birthday to your daughter, I hope you have a wonderful few days together.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda! This is just wonderful. Nuff said xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can always make it look perfect, Linda! Even with the minimum embellishments and cut-outs this card looks beautiful. I love how you colored the image!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had some lovely days with your daughter. I'm sure she loved this card you made for her as it's simply gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx