My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 August 2015

Homespun Mini Album

*Warning, photo heavy post*
Happy Friday all! Welcome to my newest followers and a big heartfelt thank you to the rest of my followers who continue to stick with me through all my ramblings, I would not be here if it weren't for you :)

As it's Friday it must be time for another DT make for Dies to Die for. This week I have another mini album to share with you, I really love making these, though they can be a bit time consuming sometimes.

This one actually went together pretty quick, the page design is a simplified version of the pages  in my Say Cheese album, because I only had 1 6 x 6 paper pad to play with. I think it came out great!

This paper pad has a lot of 'homemade' elements to it and I picked up on that theme for my album and highlighted it with my choice of charms, also choosing some rustic ribbon and button twine to fit in with the whole feel of the album.

I've linked the products used at the end of my post.










I have a quick video of this project.



Items used

15 mm Red/Cream Rustic Gingham Ribbon
28 mm Gloria Ivory Fine Cotton Lace
Ivory Button Twine

I hope you like my make for today, I'll be back at the weekend with more to share, until then, happy crafting! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Linda! The paper that you've used for creating the album are so sweet! Loved the page construction, even if it's simple. THe choice of embellishments is just right and the whole album is simply darling.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mini!
    love your crations!
    have a nice weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, this mini DID come out geat. In fact, I think it turned out brilliantly. I love it!!!! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely album Linda, the papers are gorgeous, love the woodgrain one. Take care and have a fab weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Fabulous! Love this mini album, great design and embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda another absolutely beautiful album, you really do have an excellent eye for putting them together. The papers are gorgeous and I love the addition of the charms! Fabulous job!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are a real Whiz at these Albums. Great Colour combo and all the die cuts look Amazing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is gorgeous. You are so creative x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx