My Lovely Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Can I Ski Too?

Hello everyone. I'm happily crafting away at home, because today is a Bank holiday in the UK, so no work until tomorrow yay!

Well it finally happened, don't faint but I made my first Christmas card of the year, I know.....just a LITTLE later than I'd planned back at the beginning of 2015 lol.

Anyway this little image is just so cute I couldn't resist. This is I can ski too from the Candibean collection at Little Darlings Rubber stamps. She's coloured with distress ink markers and paired with some of the Vintage Frost Basics papers from Maja Design. I've put links to the products I've used at the end of my post.




All my edges are inked with Walnut Stain distress ink, and I've used lashings of Gesso too.

Well that's all from me today, enjoy your Monday! :) xx

12 comments:

  1. love your card!
    very pretty
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll congrats on your first Christmas Card you still have 115 sleeps to get the rest done :) .Loooooove your very Sweet Card and your Candibean Girl is just Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is a wow and so stinking cute too!!! Love the balanced colors and the beautiful design! You rock!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bank holidays. Gotta love those, especially then they come right after weekend, don't you? ;)
    Well done for starting working on your Christmas cards already. It might be later than you thought, but August is still early enough imo. Love the non-traditional colour combination and the adorable image. Super cute card! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this card is very cute and lovely! And your colouring is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on starting your Christmas cards Linda, it's a beauty too. I love the little pine cones you have included and the sweet image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda, such a sweet image, stunning soft colouring and and beautiful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the sweet image, delish colours and lovely embellies too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous Christmas card!! The image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured! I love the colour of the ribbon. I was told today that there are only 17 more Sundays until Christmas! Hope you enjoyed your crafty day.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you. Hope you've recovered from all the headbutting of the computer I have been making you do?! :) Wowsers this is such a lovely project! I love the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very, very cute! Love the tones and shape of the card as much as all the little details...
    Have an awesome day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx