My Lovely Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Casey @ Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Happy Sunday folks, I hope you're all keeping well, I'm still a little fragile but feeling a lot better than yesterday!

I had to whisk this card up super quick, because I had planned to make it yesterday, but of course I really did not feel up to it so I made the majority of it this morning! It is a bit of a rush job, but I think I just managed to pull it off by giving it a shabby vintage twist.

Anyway I hope you like her, I've linked the products used at the end of my post.  

The stamp I used is called Casey and I coloured her up to match these vintage looking Pion papers that I've had in my stash for ages.


I coloured Casey with Distress Ink and Aqua Tint markers colours are below.

Skin: Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit & Background: Slate (AQT), Stormy Sky
I inked all my edges with walnut stain, popped some cheesecloth between the layers, and to finish after embellishing I added some daubings of gesso to add to the shabby chic/vintage feel.


That's all from me today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you soon! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. Almost all of your recent cards ahve that magic vintage feel, Linda, and i personally love that very much. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel even more better.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow for a rush job you have excelled she looks Amazing and the inside equally as good. Enjoy Therese of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Linda! You do wonderful work even when rushed. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never believe this was a rushed job,it's gorgeous!! I am drooling over the papers, love them!! Inside is as beautiful and the outside..
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even when rushing your cards turn out beautiful Linda, this is very pretty with the vintage papers and colours used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda, such a beautiful image and gorgeous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Linda!.. wish my rushed cards looked as pretty as this one:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're feeling better.
    I would have never guessed this card was made in a rush. It's still gorgeous and everything is put together perfectly.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is beautiful. The end x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my Gosh, this is so precious... I love her face and I love your cards. :)
    Have a great day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx