My Lovely Followers

Monday 11 May 2015

Pricilla

Happy Monday everyone. Linda here popping in with another Saturated Canary make for you. I've used Pricilla  from the Girl Power collection today and I don't know why but when I saw this pretty little thing stamped up I thought of the song 'Buttons and Bows' I mean just look at all those frills and flounces. So that made me want to put buttons on my card and then I ended up with buttons, flounces, bows and a whole sewing theme on there lol.


I coloured her up with my distress ink markers and I have to say I'm not really happy with the way she came out, Mr Mojo seems to have gone on a little vacation, I can't complain because I've kept him very busy lately. if I had more time I'd like to do her over, but time if not my friend and work calls so she will have to stay as she is.

Colours Used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
Outfit: Evergreen Bough, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Slate (Spectrum Aquatint)

I've used the following products from shops in the UK

Stamp SC, LDRS - Pricilla
Paper Carta Bella - Sew Lovely
MFT Pierced Oval Stax

Pink Tutu Tulle Ribbon
Ophelia Ivory Tulle Lace
Cheesecloth
3mm Aqua Satin Ribbon
3mm Hot pink Satin Ribbon
6mm Flatback White Pearl Trim
Pale Pink Small Polka Dot Button
Aqua Rolled Roses
Baby Pink Tulips

That's all from me today, enjoy your week and I'll see you back here on Friday for something a little different.

Have a great day! :) xx

9 comments:

  1. I love this Linda. The image is beautifully coloured and love all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! You have done a fab job of the colouring and the design. The colour palette is simply beautiful. I love it!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sewing theme works well with your gorgeous image Linda and I think you're being a bit harsh on yourself about the colouring, but then we are our own worst critics aren't we? I'm just looking forward to receiving yesterdays card in the post, it's awesome, and I have a place lined up in my craft room especially for it. :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, I couldn't quite believe it when I realised that you were the purchaser! I really hope you like it when it arrives, I do have to say that I almost kept this one for myself, it's one of the best I have made, (well in my opinion). It was quite hard to let it go, but that has been made easier now that I know who it is going to :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this
    beautifully coloured
    gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Linda, you may not be happy with this card, but I think it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me she's perfect just the way she is. Love all the la-la dies you used on it and papers are extra pretty!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, your work is just beautiful. I admire it, and your gorgeous style so much. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me. The one you left on Banner Heidi was so kind. So much so, I read it out to hubby. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linda, I think you coloured her beautifully. She looks great and your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love that tu-tu ribbon and pearls around the image. I like the sewing theme too. Another stunning creations! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx