My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2015

New Clear Stamps from Little Darlings

Hello everyone, have I got exciting news for you? You betcha!  LDRS have just launched a brand new range of clear stamps

Oh my goodness you will not believe all the goodness we have for you. This is a BRAND NEW CLEAR STAMP line from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps (LDRS). It includes Saturated Canary, CandiBean and Vintage Affections Sentiment sets.


Most of these are NEVER SEEN BEFORE images along with a few of our retired no longer available in rubber images, and also some re-vamped and re-released in clear, sentiment sets.  How cool is that?!

They are available at local retailers in the United Kingdom and Europe. I can tell you that Tracy from Dies to Die for will be stocking these, she already has them ordered and they are on their way, so better get in quick. You can find them on the website now
Clear Saturated Canary stamps
Clear Candibean stamps
I got to play with Spring Fawn from Saturated Canary and Abbi's Cupcake from Candibeans, oh my these are soooooo pretty and cute.




I coloured both of them with my distress ink markers and I have the colours written down but I need to have a tidy up because I cannot find my notebook, but I will add them for you later. I used the  Birthday Sentiments on both of my cards and really the ones I used don't have to be just for birthdays, I think they are perfect for many different occasions too.



I also used the following Little Darlings Dies on my cards:


I'm entering this into Live and Love Crafts Challenge #35 Ice Cream I used the Chocolate Vanilla and Raspberry colours from the bottom row.

Please contact our distributor for a stockist nearest you:

Customer Services:

Tel: 01787 375241

Email: customerservices@personalimpressions.com
You can see the stamps at our distributors website using the following link:

You'll be staring for ages trying to decide which you like best lol.

Both of these cards will be for sale on my Etsy shop later, when I get a chance (I've just got in from work....more coffee needed first and...well dinner lol)

Right that's all from me for tonight, but I'll be back with you again soon :) xx

11 comments:

  1. this is wonderful
    love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very gorgeous creations Linda, great news about the clear stamps - popping over there now to take a peak.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will have to invest in some distress markers. I have several distress ink pads and I've been using those to do the colouring, but I think the markers add that "cherry on top" if you kow what I mean. You coloured both of the images beautifully and both of your cards are amazing! I just love how you combined cute and vintage on the first card. Not to mention how you put everything together. It's stunning! And the second card is equally beautiful. Such a sweet, sweet image and all that bling. <3
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popolnoma vseeno je al uporabljaš ink pads al pa markerje. Padi so za dlje časa, barva je enaka (ok, tu in tam je kakšno manjše odstopanje). Vsekakor so padi boljša investicija, tako da se kar tistih drži. ;)

      Delete
  4. Goregous cards, both of them. Love your coloring and beautiful details. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful cards Linda but I think my favourite has to be the first with the gorgeous SC image - she is adorable. both are beautifully designed and embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what beautiful cards, Linda! Love the stamps, especially the one on the first card. I hope I can find them here in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both stunning! Love the colouring and all the greens on first and your pretty colouring on the second one. Those die cuts on the second card are to die for. need ......
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous and so beautifully coloured!! Love both the images and papers and beautiful dies and embllishments. The green ribbon is such a lovely tone of green and fits perfectly with the papers!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous cards Linda. The sweet images are coloured so beautifully. I love the papers you have used and all the wonderful detailing you have added.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx