My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Breeze - Flowers at Deep Ocean Challenge

Good evening, it's time for another challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, and this time our theme is 

'Flowers'

Easy peasy right?

I used this beautiful flowery Pion paper and lots of paper flowers on my creation.  I've linked a lot of the products used at the end of my post for you.


I used the delectable Breeze from Saturated Canary here, she's in rubber from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and I've coloured her with my distress ink markers. She's reduced over at Dies to Die for at the moment, so you can pick her up for cheap!


Just love this deep violet colour.

Pretty Blossom Purple/Violet

I do hope you can join us, we love to see your work and the entries for our last challenge were just amazing!

I'm entering the following challenge/s:
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow

This card is now sold.

That's all from me tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more Little Darlings Inspiration.

See you soon! :) xx

13 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card in gorgeous rich purple tones and such a beautiful image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...now look what you gone and made me do with all your links and your talk of cheap stamps and stuff...I've just spent the last hour and a quarter looking through all the bargains on the Dies To Die For web site....AND now I've got a parcel coming...you really should be more responsible you know about what information you give out to people.... especially those who are drawn towards collecting and accumulating crafty stash... there should be a help group....Crafters Anonymous, I'm off to see if there's a meeting near me, lol.
      Just kidding...have a great week
      Lorraine

      Delete
    2. Ahahahaha! I've often thought there should be a Crafter's Anonymous too....it kind of overlaps hoarding too....you know, that paper that you just can't bear to cut into, that snippet of ribbon that you're sure to use on a project 'some' day?
      Talking of responsible behaviour you have just made me laugh out loud in the office resulting in much shaking of heads and quizzical looks, can you make sure you only post humorous comments in the evenings or weekends please when I won't accidentally stumble across them during a break at work? :P
      Glad you liked it and hope you enjoy your crafty goodies when they arrive, I love receiving happy mail....I'm just running out of places to put it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is stunning Linda. The image is so sweet and love the gorgeous colour tones. The design is gorgeous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda. I love the image, gorgeous papers and full of beautiful detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, fabulous card
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the shabby chic look and that image is adorable. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is just beautiful Linda! The papers are totally gorgeous and I love the image! As always a fabulous design!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow She is just Gorgeous. Love the colour's in that paper collection and you have matched them perfectly to her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work!! Love how you have cut out the image... and the with the Design paper behind it.. Gorgeous!!... Beautiful Details.. Lovely Color theme.. FAB Design!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely rich looking card this is. Love all the flowers and that beautiful purple bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge with your art.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx