My Lovely Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

Baby Mine Boy Mini Album

Happy Friday everyone! If you're in the UK I hope you're looking forward the the long Bank Holiday weekend.  It's even longer for me because I have a whole week off, so there won't be much to see from me next week as I'm going away to Guernsey for a few days and then to my parents to celebrate my Dad's 85th! So not much will be happening on here, but look out for a special post from me on the 30th...it's actually my Dad's birthday on that day, so it will be scheduled, but you won't want to miss it.....not saying any more lol!

Anyway, this is my cute little mini album made with Carta Bella Baby Mine Boy....I just love these papers sooooo much!

To be honest this could as easily work for a girl where the family isn't much into pink, also.


This is the front, I went for a 3 ring binding this time. I really love the way this came out.

The inside pages.  There are photo mats on all pages and spaces for tags. There's a flip open page that closes with a small magnet and also a flip down page with a ribbon and button closure.

I used lots of fun die cuts to embellish along with some buttons and enamel dots.


If you want to watch it directly on YouTube you can follow the link below

Baby Boy Mine Coaster Mini Album

I used the following items:
Dies to Die for

Ribbon Girl


I hope you like it! That's all from me today, I have more mini album goodness to share with you another day, but don't worry, as you can see from yesterdays post, I haven't given up making cards!

Happy crafting! :) xx

14 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Linda, your design is gorgeous. I love the papers and wonderful detailing.
    I hope you have a fabulous holiday and enjoy your special family celebrations.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These little books you do are works of art. I love the colours, especially the pop of orange/ red. Have a wonderful time away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little mini turned out great Linda, love the bright colours and interactive pages. I hope you have a fantastic time on your hols and with your family.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this album is really sweet, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! You make me want to finish up some of my mini books. They just take so long, cards are like instant gratification. LOL TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty Lizzy, this took me less time than one of my cards would. The first time you make one takes a little longer cos you're working out how to do stuff, but this one took not much more than an afternoon :) xx

      Delete
  6. I just bought those papers for future baby boy cards, and from what I see here I haven't mistaken with this purchase. :)
    Love your mini album - it is so cute and you've finished it in just one afternoon???
    Ok, I should definitely try these soon. :)
    Have an awesome day, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable album, Linda! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers! That's gorgeous, you're very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's really fabulous!!! Gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly, this is one of the cutest baby mini albums!!! With every post you are getting more and more crafty, Linda :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Linda, you have done an amazing job of the album and it only took you an afternoon?? The papers design and all the gorgeous dies are just beautiful!
    Hope you are having a lovely break!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your'e a teases, aren't you? Now I'll keep wondering what will be so special about that post on the 30. lol I have a wedding to attend to on that day so I won't see it til Sunday. *sigh* Btw, happy birthday to your dad! :)
    I hope you've been enjoying your time away.
    Your album is so, so sweet! I love the bright colours and all the pages. So, so beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx