My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Casey in Pencils

Happy hump day! Very quick share from me today as I've been suffering with a really awful cold this week and have even been home from work as I felt that bad, very unusual for me.

I experimented with colouring using Polychromos Pencils this weekend, Casey was ideal I thought to try them out as she's really quite quick to colour, and while there is a lot of work still to be done (lots more depth to be achieved I think), she turned out well enough to go on a card.


The beautiful papers are from Maja, Fika collection, love these.


The beautiful butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner.


The lovely bling on the bow is from The Handcrafted Card Company


I finished of the inside quite simply, with matching paper, a little seam binding and lace to match the front and a large blank oval for writing a message.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning creation and gorgeous embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Linda! Everything looks perfect. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this turned out very pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Linda love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just a Natural at what ever medium is in your Hand she is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a wonderful job of the colouring! and your card is beautiful (as always).

    So sorry to read that you are unwell, hope you are feeling better today.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, your colouring is lovely and I love all the gorgeous embellishments on here! Hope you are feeling better.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx