My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Lemon Tilda in the Sun at ACR


Morning all, it's Friiiiiday. My goodness I'm glad to see the end of this hot and busy week.  I'm here today with my A Creative Romance design team hat on, yup it's the Elegant Artisans turn to post a challenge and I must admit it seems ages since I made something for them, because I stupidly missed the last one as I'd got my dates mixed up in my diary.

Anyhoo I'm here today and our theme is 'Fun in the Sun'.  So we want to see your Summer Sunshine inspired makes.

**It's 11 pm as I'm typing this up and i'm starting to fall asleep (lots of early starts at work this week), so to save time I'm not linking products or listing colours....BUT....I'll come do that tomorrow evening after work**  : )

So let's get straight on with the pics:


I used Lemon Tilda from the new collection. It paired brilliantly with this Maja 'Coffee in the Arbour' papers. All papers have been distressed, inked with Walnut Stain distress ink and hand stitched, I couldn't find top stitch thread in purple shades, so I doubled up machine embroidery thread instead. I popped a couple of Hot Air Balloon die cuts in the top left corner, using a La-La Land Crafts die, these were cut from the Maja Vintage Spring Basics 6 x 6 pad


She's coloured with Inktense pencils.
Skin: Baked Earth, Carmine Pink, Saddle Brown
Hair: Amber, Tan
Clothing, basket, lemons: Sicilian Yellow, Dusky Purple, Mauve,Light Olive, Neutral Grey, Saddle Brown

I added a little Aged Wine frantage and a little glamour dust.


Lace, Seam Binding and ribbon are from The Ribbon Girl. The bling is from The Hand Crafted Card Company.


Flowers are a mix from WOC  and The Ribbon Girl and the butterfly at the top is from Kay's Kreative Korner.

Do pop along to the blog to see the rest of the team's amazing makes, and why not join in, we have the wonderful Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl sponsoring our prize this week.


I can't wait to see what you make!

That's all from me today, I'll pop along later and list colours and link products/suppliers and I'll be back on Sunday with my Totally Tilda make.

Have fun, it's almost the weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely colours again Linda and as always some beautiful elements and details in your design. Super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda beautiful colour's and fabulous design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda she's GORGEOUS!! Your card is STUNNING!! I love the papers and colours...your colouring is FABULOUS!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Another beautifully coloured and designed card.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Linda! Love the diecuts and the beautiful coloring on Tilda. That big yellow bow is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So Beautiful! I love everything here, Dies, Lace, Flowers and The Beautiful Image!Enjoy your Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, the colour scheme looks amazing!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx