My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Inktense Candy Winner

I'm a little late drawing my winner, apologies but I'm am sooooo busy at the moment.  I let Random.Org do it's work and it picked no 1


That's you Dorinda, congratulations! :)

Please contact me at linda.levoir@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get them packed up and posted out to you this weekend.

I'll be sorting some big Candy for my Blogversary celebrations this weekend, so keep an eye out for that, just need a few more hours in my day lol x x 


3 comments:

  1. Сongratulations to Dorinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Thank you Linda. Can not wait to try them. Big huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Сongratulations to Dorinda!
    Ele

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx