My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 February 2014

Little Cute Tilda, Baby Book Card plus Tutorial


Happy Thursday to all my lovely followers and visitors.  I have a card AND another tutorial to share with you today. 

This is my DT inspiration for the new Challenge at Marvelous Magnolias, which is one you all love - Anything Goes.

I made another book card for gifts and mementos, this time for a baby.
I'll not waffle on too much about this, just pictures and you can find my tutorial on this by clicking on the Tutorials tab at the top of my page or you can click this link to take you straight there.



This is Cute Little Tilda, I coloured her with distress inks and added a little Glamour Dust for sparkle.


This gorgeous book plate is by Tim Holtz


I added some lovely die cuts and pearls and a pretty ribbon fastening.



The inside of the book with some tags for messages and space for a gift and keeping memories.

Paper used is Pion Sweet Baby.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is 
We have 4 sponsors this time!

How fab is that?  Do pop along to the challenge bog here to see the rest of the DT's wonderful creations and more information.

That's all from me today, don't forget to check my tutorial, and I'll be back on Tuesday with my weekly inspiration for Dies to Die For.

Enjoy your weekend! : ) x x 




12 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful Linda as always have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda. A fabulous book and the image is adorable. Love it.
    Nearly the weekend - hope you have a good one.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious Linda!!!! Love your box so much!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Another totally stunning creation Linda. I love the cute image, such gorgeous papers and all your detailing is just amazing!
    Take care,
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful and such a lovely keepsake box for someone to treasure. Your tutorials are great, thank you so much for sharing your talent and inspiration with us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just spectacular and I know two people having babies soon so I will most definitely make them each one. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Linda I adore your keepsake box - every detail is perfect, the design is so beautiful - what an amazing creation!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,
    What a gorgeous Book-Box, so pretty....
    Hope all is well, enjoy your week-end.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, Linda... Must try this one day it looks so fun when you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep saying I will make a book card, but I haven't gotten so far yet. *ooops*
    Yours is stunning! I like all the different dies you used and the pearls.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Linda, I love this, the design is simply beautiful! My computer is still not working right, so I still can't see your tutorials, but I will as soon as it is up and running properly.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweetie this is soooooooo darn gorgeous, I absolutely love this stamp, one of my many faves lol. Love the book card its ages since I've made one of these & the Tim Holtz bookplate is perfect.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx